Tampa Chemical PeelsRevive your beauty
Why Chemical Peels?
At SLAE Aesthetics, we want everyone to feel comfortable in their own skin, and aim to help people achieve that goal through many procedures. Chemical peels are one such procedure, more specifically our VI Peel, a medium depth chemical peel. It is made from a blend of synergistic ingredients including: TCA, Tretinoic Acid, Salicyclic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and a mineral blend.
Blemishes, age spots, and skin dullness are something chemical peels can help with. They aid in rapid cell turnover, reduction of brown spots, and enhance collagen production
What can VI Peels Improve?
Chemical peels in particular a great for the following issues we see:
- Fine Lines – By promoting skin cell turnover, new cells are encouraged to grow and replace the damaged and older cells
- Acne / Acne Scars – The salicylic and retinol acid helps clear out oil and debris trapped deep within the pores, eliminates p. acnes bacteria and balances skin for fewer breakouts and a smoother texture
- Hyperpigmentation – TCA and Vitamin C are excellent for addressing hyperpigmentation and evening out the skin tone by leveling the production of melanin.
- Brown Spots – The medium-depth peel works to suppress melanogenesis—the production of melanin/brown spots, at the source while promoting rapid cell turnover for more even and bright skin tone. Resurfacing action reveals brighter, renewed skin for results in 7 days.
- Rosacea – The salicylic acid in the vi peel has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which make it an ideal peel for rosacea-prone skin.