Wrinkle RelaxersA Botox / Dysport Option
Why Wrinkle Relaxers?
If you are looking to soften any existing fine lines or wrinkles, and prevent them from getting any deeper, then look no further than Botox or Dysport. Appointments with SLAE Aesthetics will take 20-30 minutes, and our staff will work with you to tailor very specific plan for your needs and concerns.
You will feel confident that your youthful appearance will shine through, and remove issues like forehead lines, crows feet, and eyebrow lines. While these are the most common, there are other advantages to wrinkle relaxers.
Botox or Dysport
The following issues are the most common treatment options we provide for certain issues, and why Botox / Dysport are right for them:
- Lip Flips – Relax your lip muscles and allow them to flip up naturally
- Crows Feet – Removes the fine lines that appear around eyes
- Brow Lifts – Give your brow the renewed appearance you want
- Jelly Eye Roll – Helpful for removing under-eye wrinkles and puffiness
- Bunny Lines – Say goodbye to the lines that appear around your nose
- Gummy Smile – No more prominent gums when you smile
- Masseter (TMJ) – Alleviate jaw clenching and bruxism
- Microtox – An all-over facial renewal option for a healthier look
- Nefertiti Lift – Enhance your neckline for more of a distinguished look
Therapeutic Uses for Botox and Dysport
Botox and Dysport are not simply cosmetic injections, and can be used to improve your physical health as well as mental health. Benefits include:
Muscle Pain and Stiffness
The trapezius muscle group targets your upper torso, where your neck, shoulder, and back muscles connect. Injections made in this area have been shown to reduce neck and shoulder pain, mitigate muscle spasms, and generally give you more comfort than ever before.
Jawline Muscle Issues
A Masseter muscle injection is a common need to help with teeth grinding and jaw clenching. Many people have issues with bruxism, or an involuntary grinding or clenching of the teeth, especially when sleeping. These injections can also help reduce the size of overused muscles, and slim your jawline.
Hyperhydrosis is another common issue where you sweat excessively, even when not exercising or suffering high temperatures. Injections in these areas will help reduce sweating by more than 85%!
At SLAE Aesthetics we utilize the AccuVein device during Botox and Dysport procedures to help:
– Visualize and avoid veins to eliminate or minimize bruising
– Improve patient satisfaction
– Personalize treatment to patients’ anatomy